Rejuvenate your Skin at Hair to Bare
Rejuvenate your body with this wonderful Skin Rejuvenating Experience that simulates the elastin and the collagen in your skin to help it to feel and look more firm. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even out any uneven skin tones. It also helps with sun spots, and in many cases removes them.
Tips on how to keep your Beautiful Skin:
- Give your skin a drink! Drinking water is crucial to maintaining your skin’s elasticity and suppleness, so about 8 glasses a day should do the trick, and no using carbonated and sugary drinks as an alternative to any of those 8 glasses.
- Give some thought and consideration to the type of makeup you use. Buy “OIL-FREE” and “unscented” products. Choose a type that you won’t have to reapply constantly.
- Use a good skin moisturizer with added vitamin A,C, and E, which help block the penetration of environmental pollutants.
- Exercise! Not only is it great for your overall health, but your skin too! Choose a program such as aerobics because it can activate the skin and improve circulation and blood flow. Also, body sweat triggers production of sebum, which is the skin’s own natural moisturizer.
- Reduce stress. Stress impairs lipid barrier function (dry, dehydrated, dull skin), creates internal inflammation (prematurely aged skin, causing lines and wrinkles), compromises immune function (dullness, lack of radiance and uneven skin tone and texture), irritates skin or increases sensitivity (redness, itching, hives. Long-term effects could lead to psoriasis, eczema or rosacea) So with all that said.. try to find a way to reduce the stress in your life,which can be a huge way to rejuvenate the skin. Set aside time to just relax, meditate, or take a long bath while listening to your favorite musical group. Reducing stress will definitely have amazing results for your body, So give it a try!
- Avoid excess sun exposure! Causes wrinkles, brown spots, and skin discolorations!
For Beautiful Rejuvenated Skin Contact Hair to Bare in Broomfield
Hair to Bare
1200 Miramonte St, Broomfield, CO 80020
Hours By Appointment Only
Open Tuesday – Saturday
Closed Sundays & Mondays
* We do not accept credit cards – cash or check
Hair to Bare believes that with beauty of the body and spirit comes self confidence.
Treat yourself to some comfortable treatments at an affordable rate.